HOW WE CAN SERVE YOU DURING THE CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION PHASE
Upon completion of construction, recordation of all necessary project documents and the
issuance of any required DRE Public Report (White report), you are ready to open escrow
for the sale of completed lots or units. Your Title Officer at Chicago Title will open a
title order for each lot or unit in your development as requested by your escrow.
Your Title Officer will:
- Provide the above referenced preliminary report.
- Provide legal descriptions, upon request, for use by the escrow officer, lender or buyer's lender for their documents.
- Consult with you, your escrow officer, lender or buyer's lender to resolve any issues or needs in order to insure sale-outs to your buyers and your buyers' lenders.
- Review and record documents and issue policies of title insurance as requested and required by your escrow officer, lender and buyer's lender.
Additional Services and Information Available to you From Chicago Title Include:
- Detailed sales and marketing research for existing and proposed developments.
- Contract "Builders Bulk Rate" title insurance premium rate quotations for your subdivision needs (acquisition, construction loan and sale-out policies of title insurance).
- Engineering firms and attorney referrals upon request.
- Other value-added services are available to you on a county-by-county basis.
Please contact your Chicago Title Sales Representative for more details.